- Newly designed proprietary disc transport system, clamp and drive mechanism
- Highly rigid chassis construction with cut aluminum top and side panels
- Highly rigid steel and aluminum isolation plating for superior anti-vibration and anti-resonance properties.
- Multi-channel analog audio outputs (For multi-channel SACD & multi-channel DVD-A playback)
- Word sync. function (Word clock input/BNC terminal x1).
Compatible WORD SYNC external clocks include the Esoteric G25U, G-03X, G-0Rb, G-0s, AI-10, and AZ-1
- Proprietary audio up-conversion technology (and up-conversion levels are user selectable)
- High-precision 24-bit D/A converter (Cirrus Logic 4398)
- Proprietary filter algorithms used in the audio up-conversion process include Esoteric's Finite-Impulse-Response ("FIR"),
and Refined Digital Output Technology ("RDOT")
- Native direct stream digital ("DSD"), mode for SACD playback
- PCM digital audio to DSD audio signal conversion (user selectable)
- Remote control power on/off, remote control power standby
- Esoteric "X-3" technology used in the DV-60 and SA-60 includes the X-3 series horizontal sled and vertical pick-up/optical assembly.
This eliminates off axis vertical tracking and the need for off axis error correction.
- Analog audio output: 2 channel RCA outputs (dedicated), plus multi-channel RCA outputs
- Digital audio outputs: Coaxial, Optical/TosLink.
- Factory option (extra cost), for i.LINK digital audio output
- Signal format variation: "Stream" or "PCM" audio formats can be selected during SETUP mode
- Independent, high quality, 2 channel balanced audio cable outputs
- Audio disc play area now selectable from remote control and front panel
- Designed, engineered and manufactured in Japan
- Power consumption: 28 watts, 2 watts in standby mode.
- Dimensions: 17.4" W x 5.9" H x 13.9" D. Weight: Approximately 37 lbs